Table of Contents
Palada Maa Mangala Temple is a Hindu temple located at Palada, Jajpur of Odisha, on the eastern coast of india. The Presiding devi of Palada village is Maa Mangala. The temple is reachable by the roads from 8 km from Jajpur town and 110 km from Bhubaneswar respectively and is well connected by roads. The nearest railway station is Jajpur road (Vyasanagar) and the nearest airport is also Bhubaneswar.
Palada is known as Padada from vedic times. Goddess Maa Mangala has been worshiped from ancient times as the temple of Feet. It is another divine Shakti Peetha in Odisha.
Details about Maa Mangala
Maa Mangala is the supreme deity. Maa Mangala is a Hindu goddess who is one of the manifestations of “SHAKTI”. She is Brahma (creator), Vishnu (preserver) and Shiva (destroyer). and she is Maa Saraswati, Maa Lakshmi and Maa Parbati.
Many festivals are observed in this temple. Chaitra Mangalbar Osha is the main Festival. Chaitra Mangalbar Osha observed during the Chaitra month (October) of the Hindu calendar. Goddess Mangala is worshiped for five Tuesdays of the month. The puja marked by fasting of women who pray to the Goddess for the well being of their family.
- Budhei or Budhibaman Osha 2022 Book Pdf HD Photo Puja Bidhi
- Chant Daily Ganesh Powerful Mantra For Success in Life
- Devasnana Purnima Ceremony Old Unseen HD Photos
- Chariot Preparation for World Famous Puri Ratha Yatra 2022
- How can Blessing of Goddess Lakshmi always be upon you
- More Unknown Facts on Akshaya Tritiya
- Ananta Yug know more about.
- Puspanjali Mantra, Bidhi and Benefits.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Pana Sankranti Date, Significance and Puja Bidhi.
- Hanuman Jayanti: Solution to all problems in life.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- What is Chappan Bhog.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times..
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.