Goddess Bimala or Tarini is worshipped during “Budhei Osha,” also known as Budhei-Sudhei Osha or Budhi Baman Osha, which is observed on Wednesdays in the month of Bhadrab. It is a special worship is one of the most observed bratas of Odisha in which mothers observe fast wishing betterment of their sons and daughters.
When Budhei Osha Celebrated?
From Gamhapurnima to Indu Purnima, some people celebrate Budhei Osha, while others celebrate it from Bhadrab Sankranti to Ashwini Sankranti.
How to Decorate Maa Budhei
- The idol of Buddhi Baman is set up in a Sila (Curry Stone, which is used for pressing/grinding Masalas for Curry). According to tradition, the sila and silapua are first given a holy bath with Gangajal during this ceremony ( holy water from the Ganges). The grinding stone is then adorned with flowers, conch, vermilion, turmeric, and vermilion to represent a woman. The imaginary idol’s forehead is painted with vermilion, and its eyes are painted with kohl (eye kajal). For this OSHA, a specific book exists. The history of this celebration is told through five tales. It is said that if a problem-free woman witnesses this brata from beginning to end over the course of a year, the brata will bless her with children.
Budhei Osha Puja Bidhi
- According to the Budhibaman osha ceremonies, several items are needed for this devotion, including different-colored flowers, fruits, incense sticks, durba grass, turmeric powder, gua (betel nut), kaudi (conch), coconut, red fabric (salu kana), sankhaa bangles, and vermilion.
- On this brata, one can observe the fast by either abstaining entirely from both food and liquids (Nirjala) or just from eating, particularly rice. In this osha, Lord Budhibaman is worshipped. As Budhei Devi, prayers are offered to Goddess Bhairabi or Goddess Bimala.
- Only a coconut and a betel nut, which are broken and offered to the Goddess during the previous week’s worship, are placed at the seat of worship as of the first week.
- Odia Pitha and other odia cakes are offered on Wednesdays in the weeks between the commencement and end of service. Five different types of pithas have been made in the past week. The women maintain a daylong fast and indulge in the fruits, desserts, and other items brought to the Goddess during dinner. The two essential components needed for this osha are a grinding stone and a grinding bar (Sila and Silapua), both of which are revered as deities.
HD Photos of Budhei Osha
Download the Maa Budhei Osha e-Book Pdf
- Chant Daily Ganesh Powerful Mantra For Success in Life
- Devasnana Purnima Ceremony Old Unseen HD Photos
- Chariot Preparation for World Famous Puri Ratha Yatra 2022
- How can Blessing of Goddess Lakshmi always be upon you
- More Unknown Facts on Akshaya Tritiya
- Ananta Yug know more about.
- Puspanjali Mantra, Bidhi and Benefits.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Pana Sankranti Date, Significance and Puja Bidhi.
- Hanuman Jayanti: Solution to all problems in life.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- What is Chappan Bhog.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times..
If you liked our post, please subscribe, Share and Comment our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.