Let us on know the puspanjali Mantra and Bidhi and reciation.
Pushpanjali Mantra is a popular prayer in India. It is the only hindu prayer and it literally means “flowers in the shape of mantra.” It is the final prayer recited at the end of every puja and Worship. Mantra, pushpa, and anjali are the three elements that make up the word Pushpanjali Mantra.
Puspanjali Mantra Bidhi
Pushpanjali Mantra is sung at the end daily devotion (Pooja) or any special Pooja while holding flower(s) in floded hands with fully devotion. Flowers are offered to the deity after the recital.
“Puspanjali dia mata ati adarare. Ghen Ghen mo janani to pada padmare.
Nana Jati Puspaman karichi mu thula, Ghen Ghen mo janani tu hi adimul.
Dayakar Dayamayee dinajana thare sarana pasuchi muhin rakha to sansare.
Daridra atai ma lo atamu bhikari, tora daya hele mata langhibi mu giri.
Dayakar dayamayee biswaru ti jana, Chalijau sabudukha biswaruti phuna.
Annadatri anna dei bisware ti tu hi, Sarba paniku anande rakha mahamayee.
Ehi nibedan matra mora rakha kara, dinahina arakhita janai sattuar”.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Pana Sankranti Date, Significance and Puja Bidhi.
- Hanuman Jayanti: Solution to all problems in life.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- What is Chappan Bhog.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times..
If you liked our post, please subscribe, Share and Comment our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.