Mangala Osha & Mangala Vrat is observed on Tuesday during Sacred Month “Ashwin Mahina or Ashwin Masa” in Odisha and other places of India. This Osha or brata is dedicated to Goddess Mangala. Mangala Devi or Shakti Puja is performed during the Puja. The puja marked by fasting of women who pray to the Goddess for the well being of their family & their children.
Table of Contents
Maa Mangala Devi
Maa Mangala is the supreme deity. Maa Mangala is a Hindu goddess who is one of the manifestations of “SHAKTI”. She is Brahma (creator), Vishnu (preserver) and Shiva (destroyer). and she is Maa Saraswati, Maa Lakshmi and Maa Parbati.
Mahamayi Mangala is the possessor of the best weapons in all of Devakula. She is also the wielder of those weapons. Phuduraj Singh Durga’s excuse. Vishadhar Nagkul is working as his bodyguard and bodyguard. In ‘Chandi’ under the Markandeya Purana, it is said that Bhagwati Chandika is Mahamaya and Sanatani Devi, but she appears again and again for the welfare of the world. In the body of every human being, the primal energy is fully developed. Mother is the first word of creation. She is the guardian of the womb and the embodiment of sacrifice, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and mercy. Mother worship is much older than history. As primordial power she is omnipotent.
Nisha Mangala Osha Dates
Mangala Osha is a festival celebrated by Hindus in the month of Ashwin. In 2022, Nisha Mangalavara Vrata dates are
- 13th September 2022 – 1st Tuesday
- 20th September 2022 – 2nd Tuesday
- 27th September 2022 – 3rd Tuesday
- 4th October 2022 – 4th Tuesday
- 11th October 2022 -5th & Last Tuesday
Durga Puja 2023
Durga Puja is a festival celebrated by Hindus in the month of Ashwin. It is a vision of the victory of truth and justice over falsehood and injustice. It is described in Devi Bhagavat and Saptashti Chandi that Medharushi’s vision satisfied Mother Durga and with her blessings, the stateless king Surath regained his kingdom and Bambu Vishya was also able to get his desired bride. When all the gods were fed up with Mahishasura’s tyranny and took shelter of Brahma, then Brahma, Shri Vishnu and Shiva combined the energies of all the gods and summoned Durga from the altar of Maya seed in Katyayana Rushi’s ashram, and Goddess Durga manifested. All the gods offered their weapons to Durga, and finally the goddess fought with Mahisasur as a lion force. After fighting for a long time, the goddess pierced Mahisha’s heart with a spear and beheaded him with a sword. At that time it was the juncture of Chaitra Shukla Pakha 8th and 9th, so at this time the Goddess is worshiped as a great power.
Navratri is a Hindu festival and is celebrated for nine nights (and ten days) every year during the autumn season. It is celebrated differently for different reasons and in different parts of the Indian cultural sphere. Theoretically there are four seasonal Navratri. However, usually the post-monsoon Sharadiya Navratri Pradhan. It is celebrated in honor of the Hindu Goddess (Durga). The festival is celebrated on the full moon of the Hindu month of Ashwin and usually falls in the Gregorian months of September and October.
Photos on Mangala Osha
- Budhei or Budhibaman Osha 2022 Book Pdf HD Photo Puja Bidhi
- Chant Daily Ganesh Powerful Mantra For Success in Life
- Devasnana Purnima Ceremony Old Unseen HD Photos
- Chariot Preparation for World Famous Puri Ratha Yatra 2022
- How can Blessing of Goddess Lakshmi always be upon you
- More Unknown Facts on Akshaya Tritiya
- Ananta Yug know more about.
- Puspanjali Mantra, Bidhi and Benefits.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Pana Sankranti Date, Significance and Puja Bidhi.
- Hanuman Jayanti: Solution to all problems in life.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- What is Chappan Bhog.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times..
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.