Budhha Purinma or Buddha Jayanti or Buddha’s Birthday is a Buddhist celebration commemorating the birth of Prince Siddhartha Gautama, subsequently the Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, in most of East Asia and South Asia. Gautama Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal, around 563–483 BCE, according to Buddhist tradition.
Table of Contents
Budhha Purnima Date
- Buddha Purnima 2021-26th May 2021, Wednesday.
- Budhha Purnima 2022 -16th May 2022, Monday.
- Buddha Purnima 2023-5th May 2023, Friday.
- Budhha Purnima 2024 -23th May 2022, Thursday.
Significance of Budhha Purnima
The festival of Buddha Purnima commemorates the birth of Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. It is a sacred event that is commemorated by Buddhists all around the world. Gautam Buddha acquired enlightenment after giving up his regal life and meditating for 49 days.
Budhha Purnima Celebration
People wear white garments and give out kheer (rice pudding) on Buddha Purnima because, according to mythology, a woman named Sujata once gave Gautam Buddha kheer on his birthday, and it has since become a custom. During Vesak, the dharmacakra, or dharma wheel, is a common emblem.
More about on Gautam Budhha
- On the full moon day of the holy month of Baishakh, 570 BC, Shuddhodan and Rani Mayadevi, the kings of the Shakya dynasty, bowed their heads.
- As a child, he had a double whammy. She had a miscarriage four days after her birth. Maya Devi’s sister Gautami was responsible for Siddhartha’s upbringing.
- From the astrologers, the father knew that the child would one day become a monk.
- He tried to keep her out of the world, but to no avail. During his travels to the city, he saw the elderly, the sick, the Shiva, and the monks, and left the house.
- At first, the cave near Rajgiri, the capital of Magadha, accepted a sage as a guru, but he was not satisfied with his education and came to Bodh Gaya for severe asceticism.
- After six years of intense penance, the Buddha realized that this practice was only the essence of hurting the body.
- He was eventually found dead after meditating and burying himself under a huge ash tree.
- He then traveled to India and preached the word “Destruction of sorrow in the destruction of lust”.
- The Buddha’s own path was the ‘middle path’ or the middle path. By following this path, it is possible for Gautama Buddha to be able to get rid of misery and ignorance, as well as to get rid of misery and misery.
3 Buddhist Beliefs
3 Buddhist Beliefs. That Will Change Your Life and make you happier.
- Dukkha: Life is a source of grief and misery. Many individuals consider Buddhism to be pessimistic or negative.
- Anitya: Life is always changing.
- Anatma: The self is in constant flux.
Budhha Jayanti Photo
You can download any of these Budhha Purnima Photo to use as your Android Mobile Wallpaper, iPhone Wallpaper or iPad/Tablet Wallpaper, in HD Quality. As well as you can use this image as your WhatsApp DP, WhatsApp Image Status or Facebook profile picture and cover photo.
- Why Aalti or Arati & incense are circled during Puja
- Chant Daily Ganesh Powerful Mantra For Success in Life
- How can Blessing of Goddess Lakshmi always be upon you
- Ananta Yug know more about.
- Puspanjali Mantra, Bidhi and Benefits.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times
- 5 Divine Benefits of Baruni Bath on Baitarani River
- Significance of Baitrani River and Baruni bath
- Dola Purnima & Holi 2023 HD Images & Wallpapers
- Powerful Mantra of Guru Bandana on Guru Purnima
- Maa Saraswati Powerful Bandanda for Knowledge & Wisdom
- 10 Inspirational Words of Swami Vivekananda for Success
- What is the Meaning of Lion on Elephant Statue in Temple
- Main Reason Behind Why Indian Women Don’t Prostrate on Sastang
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.