What are the unhealthy bad habits to stop for Good Health. Some of the things you do or don’t do on a daily basis may be interfering with your efforts to become healthier. There are certain strategies that can help make it a bit easier. Please take care of your body parts.
Here are some unhealthy habits to avoid
- Diarrhea-When you eat even when you are not hungry.
- Kidneys-When you drink more water than you need even if you are not thirsty.
- Gall bladder-When you sleep past 10 pm and don’t wake up until sunrise.
- Stomach-When you eat cold and salty food.
- Colon-When you eat oily, spicy, meaty food.
- Lungs-When you breathe in the smoke of cigarettes, cigarettes and incense sticks or in polluted air.
- Liver-When you eat mostly oily food, junk-food or fast-food.
- Heart-When you eat foods high in salt and cholesterol.
- Pancreas-When you eat more sweets for taste and don’t even work.
- Eye-When you use mobile and computer applications in the dark.
- Brain-When you think too negatively.