Today News Headlines. Regional, National & International News Headlines on Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Science & Technology. Date 06/09/2023 Wednesday. 249th day of the Gregorian Calendar. Western Zodiac- Virgo. National Days, Birthday and Important Past Events
Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Find out about important past events, festivals, funny, weird, national days, special days & Holidays happening around the world in different countries on this day
National and International News
- World Cup Jersey Say Bharat Not India: Virender Sehwag
- BJP National Spokesperson sowing paddy in the field: ‘Mo Mati, Mo Desh’ campaign, collected soil in Amrit Kalas.
- ICC World Cup 2023: BCCI Secretary Jay Shah awarded ‘Golden Ticket’ to Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
- Indian team announced for Cricket World Cup. Chief selector Ajit Agarkar announced the 15-member team.
- Shahrukh Khan’s upcoming movie Yawan is breaking record after record. Advance booking of lakhs of tickets for the first show on the first day of release.
- 5 students of Keonjhar Government Engineering College will study in Australia.
- Controversy is growing over the statement of Tamil Nadu Minister Udayanidhi Stalin. 226 prominent people from various fields have written a letter seeking the Supreme Court’s intervention.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das said, “The Central Bank is prepared for the costly impact.” They said that the retail inflation rate reached 7.44 percent in July 2023 due to the increase in the prices of green vegetables, but now the prices of vegetables are decreasing. .
- The Union Minister launched the ‘Malbiya Mission’ on Thursday.
- Controversy over writing ‘President of India’ in invitation letter of G-20 dinner, opposition center criticized.
- The central government announced the ‘Mahaquiz competition’ on the success of Chandrayaan-3.
- Appeal to change the name on the jersey of Indian players: Sehwag’s appeal to write ‘Bharat’ instead of ‘India’.
- India’s Aditya L1 continued to lead the way.
- New rules for SIM cards from October 1: Rs 10 lakh fine if found selling unregistered SIM cards.
- Discussions on the Vice President’s remarks, the Women’s Reservation Bill may come up in a special session.
- Guru Kelucharan Mahapatra Award Ceremony Inaugurated: Manmohila Odissi Dance-Behela Bandan.
- The President of India presented the ‘National Teacher Award-2023’.