Puri Srimandir Parikrama Project -The Srimandir Parikrama project comprises a comprehensive makeover of the Jagannath temple’s surroundings in Puri.
Shreemandira Parikrama, Puri
Puri Srimandir Parikrama Project inauguration date -17.01.2024 (Wednesday).
The Shreemandira Parikrama would be a 75-meter walkway that will circle Puri’s Shree Jagannatha Temple. The project’s goal is to create large, uninterrupted pathways around the Meghanada Pacheri, allowing devotees and pilgrims to have a visual connection with the Temple, Neelchakra, and Meghanada Pacheri. Shreemandira Parikrama will also serve the purpose of providing amenities for pilgrims as well as improving the temple’s and devotees’ safety and security.
- Jagannath Nakachana, Karapallava, Tulasi Mala & Padaka
- Worship of Pati Dian & Anansar Niti in Sri Jagannath Temple
- Chandan Yatra in Puri Sri Jagannath Temple
- Four Gates of Sri Jagannath Temple, Puri
- Jagannath Temple Old & Very Rare HD Photos [36+]