24+ Maa Sarala Photo / HD Wallpapers (Desktop Background / Android / iPhone) (1080p, 4k)
You can download any of these Maa Sarala Photo to use as your Android Mobile Wallpaper, iPhone Wallpaper or iPad/Tablet Wallpaper, in HD Quality. As well as you can use this image as your WhatsApp DP, WhatsApp Image Status or Facebook profile picture and cover photo.
How to reach the Maa Sarala Temple?
Maa Sarala Temple is a Hindu temple located at Jhankad, Jagatsinghpur District of Odisha, on the eastern coast of india. The temple is reachable by the roads 15Km from Jagatsinghpur and 78km from Bhubaneswar respectively and is well connected by roads. The nearest railway station is jhankad Sarala Road and the nearest airport is also Bhubaneswar.
Know More about Maa Sarala Temple
- The temple is approximately 500 years old and was built by the King of Manijanga.
- Historical evidence suggests that the original temple was constructed during the Bhauma-Kara in the 8th century.
- The Goddess Maa Sarala was worshiped in this temple till the end of Hindu rule in 1568 A.D.
- The ruined temple was renovated in 1982.
- Maa Sarala Temple is an ancient Hindu Temple in the district of Jagatsinghpur, Odisha, Eastern India.
- It is one of the famous 51 Shakti Peethas of India.
- Maa Sarala is the persisting deity of Jagatsinghpur.
- She is also known as Vak Devi, the Goddess of Knowledge and Wisdom.
- She is Lakshmi, Kali and Saraswati.
- This temple is also famous as Jhankad basini as Maa Sarala Temple.
- Discovered by Lord Parashurama-the Brahmin warrior.
- Some important ceremonies are still observed in the old shrine. Navaratri-Dussehra.
- Many festivals are celebrated including Parbana, Sharadiya Utsav, Pana Sankranti, Dola Purnima, and Chandan Jatra etc.