High blood pressure is a physical problem that increases the risk of heart attack. A normal blood pressure level is less than 120/80 mmHg. According to statistics, about one in eight people in our country suffers from such high blood pressure. However, half of the patients who die from heart attacks and other heart problems are those with high blood pressure. Not only that, but high blood pressure also invites other health problems, so once a person has this problem, life has to be completely dependent on regular medication.
A normal blood pressure level is less than 120/80 mmHg. Blood pressure range.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure which varies person to person
- Severe headaches.
- Fatigue or confusion.
- Vision problems.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Blood in the urine.
So let us talk about how to keep your BP normal without taking any medication.
- We can regain normal blood pressure by making minor changes in our lifestyle and diet.
- That’s why one has to abstain from alcohol first.
- In the same way, smoking should be avoided as much as possible.
- In addition, some foods that contain magnesium minerals need to be taken regularly. This is due to the fact that it has many ingredients such as green leafy vegetables, bananas, dried fruits, almonds, bean sprouts and cocoa beans.
- Similarly, taking foods rich in potassium minerals lowers blood pressure. Such foods include potatoes, oranges, mushrooms, raisins and dried palm oli.
- So eat all these foods regularly and use less salt in your diet.
- This is because of the fact that the quality of the water is high. Therefore, the higher the amount of water in the body (the blood), the higher the amount of water in the arteries when the amount of water mixed with the blood is not pumped out. So salt needs to be taken as needed. On the other hand, even though the amount of salt is reduced, the body’s sodium, a mineral, is reduced, which affects our various nervous systems.
- Similarly, you need to exercise regularly to reduce your blood pressure so that you can lose weight and lose weight and maintain your normal blood pressure.
Read also..Dry Skin
Please Subscribe, Share and Comment.
Have a good day. God Bless You.