Dry skin is a common problem that has many causes. In some cases, it can be a sign of serious health problems.
So we read some causes, symptoms and home remedies in this Section.
Dry Skin Causes
So in most cases the two possible reasons
- The condition of the environment which reduces the moisture of the skin.
- The heat, dry climate and some soap.
It is possible to restore skin moisture through some home remedies.
- The use of coconut oil is the simplest and easiest.
- Applying it on sensitive skin also has the advantage of using safe sunflower oil as
- Petroleum jelly protects the skin and prevents the skin from getting wet.
- There are similar benefits to ghee and honey.
- Drinking milk can help relieve dry skin problems. Therefore, it is beneficial to
include milk in the diet.
- Antioxidant-rich foods are important for skin health and are good for skin, such as
tomatoes, carrots, beans, peas, chickpeas. Also soft clothing. Lastly if your skin feels dry
- wear a district cotton dress.
- Use sunscreen every day if you have a long time in the heat.
- If your skin remains dry even after home treatment, see a dermatologist. That could be a sign of other health problems.
Read also.. Abscess
Please Subscribe, Share and Comment.
Have a good day. God Bless You.