Here you can get Past events and historical events on 17th June. Which day celebrated on 17th June and explore worldwide events and many more on this date.
What day is 17th June on 2021
- 17th June 2021-Thursday.
- According to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has made the use of drones essential for monthly video recording of national highway construction at all levels.
- According to reports, Facebook has teamed up with The Healthy Indian Project to improve its ability to understand and combat disinformation about health and Covid-19.
- Because gold hallmarking is now required, antique jewellery without a hallmark can still be sold to jewellers/jewelry shops, who will have to have it hallmarked or create new jewellery with a hallmark.
- According to reports, the Bar Council of India has decided to create a committee to discuss developing guidelines for the moratorium it has imposed on the opening of new law colleges.
- From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on all days, the Chandni Chowk area of Delhi has been designated as a non-motorized zone.
- According to reports, the central government has approved a long-awaited proposal to split the Ordnance Factory Board, which operates 41 ammunition and military equipment manufacturing facilities, into seven state-owned corporate companies to promote accountability, efficiency, and competitiveness.
- On June 23, the BJP is reportedly planning protests across West Bengal over post-election violence.
What are special about June 17
- 168th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- 17th June 2022- Friday.
- Western Zodiac- Gemini.
- National Apple Strudel Day.
- National Eat Your Vegetables Day.
- Global Garbage Man Day.
- National Take Back the Lunch Break Day.
- World Tessellation Day.
- National Flip Flop Day.
- In 1994, the United Nations General Assembly designated June 17 as “World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought.” It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to remind people that desertification can be effectively addressed, that solutions are feasible, and that involvement and cooperation at all levels are essential.
- International Justice Day is a day dedicated to promoting international justice. Every year on July 17th, the World Day for International Justice is commemorated. It’s also known as International Justice Day or International Criminal Justice Day. This day honours the nascent international criminal justice system.
17th June Past events and Historical events
- 1994-Iceland gained independence from Denmark.
- 1972-The Watergate controversy begins with the arrest of five White House operatives.
- 1961- India’s first jet, the Hal HF-24, begins its maritime flight.
- 1944-Iceland becomes a republic.
- 1940-The three Baltic states are occupied by the Soviet Union.
- 1940- A German ship sinks a British ship during World War II, killing 3,000 people.
- 1928-Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1917- Gandhiji and Kasturi live in the heart of the Sabarmati Ashram.
- 1885-The Statue of Liberty unveiled in New York.
- Past and Historical events on 18th June.
- Past and Historical events on 16th June.
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post with your friends and relatives.
Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you.
Have a good day. God Bless You.