May 14 2023 is Sunday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on May 14
- 134th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Taurus
- Day of the National Emblem and Flag of Belarus- Belarus
- National Windmill Day
- King’s Birthday- Cambodia
- National Train Day
- Girmit Day- Fiji
- National Dance like a chicken Day
- Father’s Day- Romania
Past events and historical events on May 14
- 1991-Two commuter trains crashed in Japan, killing 40 and injuring more than 400.
- 1955-The USSR and Eastern Bloc allies signed the Warsaw Pact.
- 1973-Skylab is launched into orbit.
- 1970-The Red Army Faction (RAF) starts operations.
- 1955-The Warsaw Pact comes into being.
- 1948-Israel declares independence.
- 1804-The Lewis and Clark expedition started.
- 1796-The first smallpox immunization is given.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on May 14
- 1996-Pokimane-Morocco- An award-winning Twitch streamer and You Tuber
- 1993-Miranda Cosgrove-American actress and singer
- 1989-Rob Gronkowski-American Former Football Player
- 1984-Mark Zuckerberg-American co-founder and CEO of Facebook, businessman
- 1983-Anahi began-Mexican singer-actor
- 1977-Roy Halladay-American baseball player
- 1969-Cate Blanchett-Australasian Most Celebrated actresses of her times
- 1944-George Lucas-American Actress
- 1923-Adnan Pachachi-Iraqi politician
- 1922-Franjo Tuđman-Croatian 1st President of Croatia, general
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 14th May 2023?
- 14th May is Sunday
- 134th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Taurus
2. Special Day on May 14?
- U.S. On May 14, the date designated as National Decency Day, make it a point to spread the word about how being a decent human being may contribute to the overall development of a society.
- May 13– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- May 15– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.