May 10 2023 is Wednesday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on May 10
- 130th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Taurus
- International Day of Argania- USA
- Mother Ocean Day
- Stay Up All Night Night
- Confederate Memorial Day- USA
- World Lupus Day
- Constitution Day- Micronesia
- One Day Without Shoes Day
- Monarchy Day- Romania
Past events and historical events on May 10
- 1998-Sinn Fein voted to accept the Good Friday Agreement.
- 1994-Nelson Mandela becomes the first black president of South Africa.
- 1990-China released 211 Tiananmen Square protesters.
- 1954-“Rock Around the Clock” by Bill Haley is released.
- 1941-Rudolf Hess, Adolf Hitler’s deputy, parachutes into Scotland to arrange a peace treaty.
- 1940-The Battle of France began during World War II.
- 1933-25,000 purportedly “un-German” books are ceremonially burned by Nazis.
- 1924-J. Edgar Hoover was appointed as the director of the Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- 1869-The first coast-to-coast railroad in the United States is finished.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on May 10
- 1993-Halston Sage-American Actress
- 1992-Charice Pempengco-Filipino singer
- 1985-Odette Annable-American model and actress
- 1978-Kenan Thompson-American Actor
- 1977-Nick Heidfeld-German race car driver
- 1975-Andrea Anders-American actress
- 1960-Bono-Irish actor, activist, singer-songwriter
- 1957-Sid Vicious-English bass player, singer
- 1946-Donovan-Scottish/English- guitarist, producer, actor, singer-songwriter
- 1899-Fred Astaire-American actor, television presenter, dancer, choreographer, and singer
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 10th May 2023?
- 10th May is Wednesday
- 130th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Taurus
2. Special Day on May 10?
- May 9– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- May 11– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.