Time Vocabulary- Ancient, Scientific and Astronautical Units- Hours, Days and years.
- 1 minute-60 seconds
- 1 hour-60 minutes
- 1 day-24 hours
- 1 Week-7 days
- 1 fortnight-14 days
- 1 months-30/31 days
- 12 months-1 year
- 1 year- 365 days
- 1 leap year-366 days
- 10 years-Decade
- 25 years-Silver jubilee
- 40 years-Ruby jubilee
- 50 years-Golden jubilee
- 60 years-Diamond jubilee
- 75 years-Platinum jubilee
- 100 years-century
- 200 years-Bicentennial
- 300 years-Tercentennial
- 1000 years-Millennium
Partition of Seconds
- Milisecond-1/1000th of a second
- Microsecond-1/1000000th of a second
- Nanosecond-1/1000000000th of a second
- Picosecond-1/1000000000000th of a second
- Femtosecond-1/1000000000000000th of a second
Ancient Times – Lift Span of four Yugas
- Satya Yuga – 17.28 lakh years.
- Tretaya Yuga – 12.96 lakh years.
- Dwapara Yuga – 8.64 lakh years.
- Kali Yuga – 4.32 lakh years.
- Light-year-Distance a beam of light travels in a single Earth year = 6 trillion miles (9.7 trillion kilometers) approximately.
- Astronomical unit Shortly described as AU, or au. It is a unit of length effectively equal to the average or mean, distance between Earth and the Sun which is 149,597,870.7 km (92,955,807.3 miles).