Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on June 23
Find out about events, festivals, funny, weird, and national days happening around the world on this day.
- 174th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Cancer
- National Porridge Day
- National Let It Go Day
- International Women in Engineering Day
- International Widows Day
- Jura Independence Day- Switzerland
- National Typewriter Day
- Public Service Day
- International Olympic Day
Past events and historical events on June 23
- 2016-UK citizens decide to leave the EU.
- 2006-US Prolific television writer and producer Aaron Spelling died.
- 1992-Israel’s election is won by Yitzhak Rabin’s Labor Party.
- 1961-The Antarctic Treaty System came into force to regulate international relations with respect to Antarctica.
- 1931-Wiley Post and Harold Gatty began their around the world flight in the single-engine airplane in New York.
- 1894-The creation of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on June 23
- 2003-June Carter Cash-American Country Singer, Five-Time Grammy Award-Winner
- 1980-Melissa Rauch-American actress
- 1972-Selma Blair-American actress
- 1972-Zinedine Zidane-French Professional Football Manager and Former Player
- 1964-Joss Whedon-American producer, screenwriter, director
- 1951-Michele Mouton-French Rally driver
- 1916-Len Hutton-English cricketer
- 1912-Alan Turing-English mathematician and regarded as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence.
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 23rd June 2023?
- 23rd June is Friday
- 174th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Cancer
2. Special Day on June 23?
- International Olympic Day is observed on Every year on June 23rd to raise awareness of the value of competition in daily life. A sporting event is only one aspect of Olympic Day. Today should be a day of action for everyone
- June 22– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- June 24– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.