Best historical monuments
1. Taj Mahal, Agra, India – A stunning representation of Shah Jahan’s enduring love for his wife.
2. Great Wall of China, Bejing, China – 7th century BC, it stretches up to 21,196 kilometres.
3. Machu Pichu, Peru – This Inca stronghold from the 15th century located in the Eastern Cordillera and was created on top of earthquake fault lines
Image source: Social Media
4. The Colosseum, Rome – An iconic reminder of Imperial Rome and its distinctive culture is this oval-shaped amphitheatre
5. Christ the Redeemer Statue, Brazil – The 38-meter-tall, enormous statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro’s Art Deco district
By PK Kanti
6. Petra, Jordan – Petra is known as the Rose City because of its magnificent red stone structures and an entire city built out of rock cuttings