The Trisandya or Trikala Sandhya is a commonly-used practised prayer and performed three times each day: 6 am at morning, noon, and 6 pm at evening. Hindu men perform Trikal Sandhya, beginning with the Gayatri Mantra. Hindus perform this puja to express gratitude to nature and the formless Almighty.
Table of Contents
Meaning of Trisandya or Trikala Sandhya in Spiritual Life
A comparison has been made between the Puja Trisandhya in Hinduism and the Adhan, which is the call to prayer in Islam, and the Angelus prayer, which is said in Christianity. The Trisandhya Pujas are as follows:
- Prata Sandhya (Morning Puja) – This is done before sunrise when the constellation is visible
- Madhamika Sandhya (Afternoon Puja) – This is done ten minutes before noon
- Sayam Sandhya (Evening Puja) – This is done ten minutes before sunset.
Significance of Trisandya or Trikala Sandhya
- On your spiritual path, this is a sign that you should wake up and meditate at Trisandya so that your subconscious mind is waking you up as the best time to meditate and connect with the divine and other energies and beings.
- Why Aalti or Arati & incense are circled during Puja
- Chant Daily Ganesh Powerful Mantra For Success in Life
- How can Blessing of Goddess Lakshmi always be upon you
- Ananta Yug know more about.
- Puspanjali Mantra, Bidhi and Benefits.
- Guru Bandana: Importance of a Satguru in every life.
- Purna Kalasha Sthapana: Bidhi & Benefits.
- Relationship between the Living Being and Supreme God.
- Benefits of Suryanamaskar mantra.
- Why we Offer Water to God during puja.
- Benefit of Chanting Mantras 108 times
- 5 Divine Benefits of Baruni Bath on Baitarani River
- Significance of Baitrani River and Baruni bath
- Dola Purnima & Holi 2023 HD Images & Wallpapers
- Powerful Mantra of Guru Bandana on Guru Purnima
- Maa Saraswati Powerful Bandanda for Knowledge & Wisdom
- 10 Inspirational Words of Swami Vivekananda for Success
- What is the Meaning of Lion on Elephant Statue in Temple
- Main Reason Behind Why Indian Women Don’t Prostrate on Sastang
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.