Seven Wonders of World 2023.The New Seven Wonders of the World is a collection of structures from throughout the globe that stand out for their distinctive architecture, fine craftsmanship, and innovation. The best historical monuments or natural wonders are listed in the catalog that is included.
Complete List of 7 Wonders of the World
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India – A stunning representation of Shah Jahan’s enduring love for his wife.
- Great Wall of China, Bejing, China – 7th century BC, it stretches up to 21,196 kilometres.
- Machu Pichu, Peru – This Inca stronghold from the 15th century located in the Eastern Cordillera and was created on top of earthquake fault lines. It is famous for its walls made of dry stone that were simply joined together with stones without mortar.
- The Colosseum, Rome – An iconic reminder of Imperial Rome and its distinctive culture is this oval-shaped amphitheatre, which dates back 2000 years and is located in the centre of Rome. Likewise called Flavian Theatre.
- Christ the Redeemer Statue, Brazil – The 38-meter-tall, enormous statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro’s Art Deco district was constructed to mark the 100th anniversary of Brazil’s independence as a nation.
- Petra, Jordan – Petra is known as the Rose City because of its magnificent red stone structures and an entire city built out of rock cuttings.
- Chichen Itza, Cancun, Mexico – Chichen Itza, which translates as “at Itza’s well’s mouth,” is the last of the pre-Columbian Terminal Classic ruins created by the Mayan and Yucatan civilizations.
Photos of Seven Wonders of the World
If you liked our post share, comment and subscribe our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.