Table of Contents
First Paperless Budget-22.02.2021
First Paperless Budget
By going paperless, the government will be able to reduce the amount of paper used to submit tax proposals and financial statements. Except for a few physical copies, the Budget 2022 papers will be primarily available digitally.
Uttar Pradesh is the right answer. On February 22, 2021, the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government presented the first paperless budget for the year 2021 in the Legislative Assembly. Uttar Pradesh is the first state to present a budget without using paper.
Himachal Pradesh is the first state to present a paperless budget and Odisha is the second state to do the same.
First Paperless Assembly-19.03.2022
What is NeVA Nagaland?
Nagaland made history on March 19, 2022, when it became the first Legislative Assembly in the country to implement the National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) programme to go paperless. The 13th Nagaland Legislative Assembly is in its 11th session.
- First Paperless Assembly in India-Nagaland becomes India’s 1st Legislative Assembly to successfully implement National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project.
What exactly is the e-Vidhan project?
The goal of e-Vidhan MMP is to make all state/UT legislatures paperless legislatures by expediting all information exchange processes with various state government departments and publishing the approved materials on the public site as they occur.
What does it mean to have a paperless government?
Going paperless isn’t simply about getting rid of paper in government offices. Rather, it’s about streamlining the time-consuming methods that most of our organisations currently use.
- Delhi is to be first state to go paperless in all govt departments.
- 14.12.2021-The Dubai government has become the first in the world to go paperless in its operations. The Dubai government’s 45 ministries are now paperless. Dubai’s Crown Prince, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, has announced that all government offices will be paperless.
- Explore World: Continent, Ocean, Nations and much more
- Kids or Child refuses to eat: Reasons and Solutions.
- Explore Odisha: History, Art, Culture, Tourism, Fair & Festival.
If you liked our post, please subscribe, Share and Comment our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.