- On Saturday, the Union health ministry wrote to Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Jammu & Kashmir, Odisha, and Mizoram, urging them to follow the ‘Test-Track-Treat-Vaccinate-Covid Appropriate Behaviour’ plan to stop COVID-19 from spreading and reducing fatalities.
- Referring to a letter sent to all states/UTs on November 27 in the context of the new Omicron variant, Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan said on Saturday that all states have been advised to conduct enhanced surveillance of international travellers, monitor emerging hotspots, prompt contact tracing of positive people, as well as sending all positive samples for genome sequencing, early identification of cases and review of health infrastructure preparedness.
- Latest Odisha lockdown Govt.Guidelines regarding Covid.
- Covid Hospitals of Odisha are ready for the Omicron Virus or XE Variant.
Important Number relating to Lockdown in Odisha
- State COVID Helpline Number : 104
- Smooth Movement of Goods : 0674-2620200(Police)
- Odia Workers Stranded in other States : +0674-2392115(Home Department)
- People of other States stranded in Odisha : +1800 34567 03(Office of Labour Commissioner)
- SANJOG Helpline : 155335(For grievances by Traders / Shopkeepers / Wholesalers)
- Grievances regarding essential Health Services : 9439996555
- National Toll Free Number : 1075
Detail status of COVID19(Last Updated 30th April, 11:00 am )
- Cumulative Samples Tested-31315268.
- News Positive-11 (Local Contacts-4, Quarantitne-7).
- Cumulative Positive-1288057.
- New Recovery-21.
- Cumulative Recovery-1278795.
- New Death-0
- Cumulative Death-9122.
- Active Cases-83.
- Odisha Today: 22 Carat, 24 Carat Gold and Silver rate.
- Explore Odisha: History, Art, Culture, Tourism, Fair & Festival.
- Utkal Diwas.
- Emergency number.
- Covid Hospital list in Odisha.
If you liked our post, please subscribe, Share and Comment our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.