October 16 2023 is Monday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on October 16
Find out about important past events, festivals, funny, weird, national days, special days & Holidays happening around the world in different countries on this day
National days on Mon Oct 16th, 2023
- 289th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Libra
- World Food Day
- Global Cat Day
- National Boss’ Day-USA
- Department Store Day
- National Feral Cat Day
- World Spine Day
- National Liqueur Day
- National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day
- National Dictionary Day
- Steve Jobs Day
Past events and historical events on October 16
- 2011-The British Indian Fauja Singh is certified by the Guinness World Record, the oldest person to finish a full marathon at the age of 100.
- 1986-First Person Italian Mountaineer, Reinhold Messner to Scale all Eight-Thousanders
- 1978-First Non-Italian to Win the Papacy since 1523.
- 1964 First Chinese Nuclear Test Codenamed Chic-1 or 596 was dropped at Lop Nur.
- 1945-Food and Agriculture Organization established in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1923 The international entertainment industry, Walt Disney Company is Founded by brothers Walt and Roy.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on October 16
Famous Celebrities birthdays on 16th October–
- 1982 Prithviraj Sukumaran-Indian-Actor
- 1977-John Mayer-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer
- 1974-Paul Kariya-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1949 Crazy Mohan-Indian-Actor
- 1948 Hema Malini-Indian-Politician
- 1946 Naveen Patnaik-Indian-Politician-CM of Odisha
- 1944 Lachhu Maharaj-Indian-Instrumentalist
- 1925-Angela Lansbury-English/American actress, singer
- 1888-Eugene O’Neill-American playwright, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1886-David Ben-Gurion-Israeli politician, 1st Prime Minister of Israel
FAQ / People Also
1. Which Day is 16th October 2023?
- 16th October is Monday
- 289th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Libra
2. Special Day on October 16
- World Spine Day is celebrated on 16th October 2023 which emphasizes the importance of healthy and well-being spinal. People Celebrates Promotion of physical activity, good posture, responsible lifting, and healthy working conditions and encouraged people to take care of their spines
- October 15– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- October 17– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.