November 8 2022 is Tuesday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Here You Know the Holidays, Observances, Special Day & National Day on November 8
- 312th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac – Scorpio
- Election Day- Northern Mariana Islands, USA
- National STEM or STEAM Day
- National Dunce Day
- Days of History and Memory of Ancestors Holiday- Kyrgyzstan
- National Harvey Wallbanger Day
- World Radiography Day
- Shot Day
- Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day
- National Cappuccino Day
- Guru Nanak Jayanti- India, Nepal
Major Past Historical Events on November 8
Here you can get Major Past events and historical events on 8th November. List of Significant News Events and what happened this day in history. Let us Find Out.
- 2007-US Army releases five hundred Iraq detainees.
- 2007 For the first time, Congress overrode President George W. Bush’s veto of a water measure.
- 1993-President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveiled plans for the Civil Works Administration and made $400,000,000 in public works money available.
- 1972-HBO is the oldest pay TV channel in the U.S. Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda, was the inaugural show.
- 1971-Field Marshal Thanom Kittikachorn conducted a coup and dismissed parliament, citing communist influence.
- 1960-John F. Kennedy, 43, becomes the youngest president in U.S. history when he is elected.
- 1939-German woodworker Johann Georg Elser tried to kill Adolf Hitler and other Nazi party leaders during the 16th anniversary of Hitler’s failed Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Elser’s time bomb at Munich’s Bürgerbräukeller didn’t kill Hitler. Elser spent 5 years in Dachau.
- 1935-A hurricane slammed the Bahamas, including Nassau. The same hurricane damaged $3 million in Miami, Florida.
- 1923-Adolf Hitler and other Nazis march on Berlin to overthrow the government. Munich’s Bürgerbräu Keller was the starting point. Hitler was imprisoned for 2 years after the failed coup.
- 1901-Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen discovered X-rays while working on cathode rays in 1895. Medical X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation. Röntgen won the inaugural Physics Nobel Prize.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on November 8
- 1986 Aaron Swartz-American computer programmer, activist.
- 1973 David Muir – Journalist.
- 1966 Gordon Ramsay-Scottish chef, television host.
- 1961 Micky Adams-English footballer, manager.
- 1952 Alfre Woodard is an American actress.
- 1927 Nguyen Khanh-Vietnamese general, politician, 3rd President of South Vietnam
- 1900 Margaret Mitchell-American author
- November 7 – National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- November 9 – National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.