November 6 2022 is Sunday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Table of Contents
Here You Know the Holidays, Observances, Special Day & National Day on November 6
- 310th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac – Scorpio
- Full Moon Day of Tazaungmone- Myanmar
- Orphan Sunday
- Anniversary of the Green March- Morocco
- National Saxophone Day
- Constitution Day- Dominican Republic, Tajikistan
- Zero Tasking Day
- All Saints’ Day- Norway
- National Nachos Day
- Daylight Saving Time ends- Cuba, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, USA
Major Past Historical Events on November 6
Here you can get Major Past events and historical events on 6th November. List of Significant News Events and what happened this day in history. Let us Find Out.
- 1999 – Australians say no to becoming a republic led by a president in a vote.
- 1985 – 25 rebels from the 19th of April Movement, also known as the M-19, took over Colombia’s Palace of Justice.
- 1985 – American newspapers reported that US President Ronald Reagan had approved sending weapons to Iran as part of the Iran Contra affair to free American hostages.
- 1977 – About 39 people die when the Kelly Barnes Dam in Georgia breaks in the middle of the night.
- 1962 – The UN passes a resolution against Apartheid in South Africa.
- 1947 – The journalist and show creator Martha Rountree was the first person to host the longest-running TV news show, which first aired on NBC.
- 1861 – The Confederate States of America chose Jefferson Davis to be their president.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on November 6
- 2010 Ryan Kaji is one of the highest-paid YouTube stars.
- 1988 Emma Stone American actress
- 1987 Ana Ivanovic Serbian tennis player
- 1974 Jeremy Sisto, A talented theater actor is best known as Billy Chenowith from the series Six Feet Under and as George Altman from the sitcom Suburgatory.
- 1970 Ethan Hawke American actor, director, screenwriter
- 1970 Amy Jo Johnson is an American-Canadian filmmaker, actress, singer, and songwriter
- 1963 Elisabeth Shue American actress and best known for her roles in the films like The Karate Kid, Cocktail & Leaving Las Vegas.
- 1955 Tony Dungy Former American football player and coach.
- 1949 Joseph C. Wilson American diplomat
- 1940 Ellen Travolta – Actress -older sister of actor John Travolta.
- 1906 Janet Gaynor was an American actress whose performances in 7th Heaven, Sunrise.
- 1846 George Westinghouse and Inventor and entrepreneur was mostly responsible for introducing the U.S. to alternating current (AC).
- 1814 Adolphe Sax Belgian musician, invented the saxophone
- November 5 – National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- November 7 – National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.