November 29 2022 is Tuesday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Table of Contents
Here Know Holidays, Observances of Special & National Day on November 29
- 333rd day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac – Sagittarius
- Giving Tuesday- USA
- National Chocolates Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People- USA -On this day, people show their support for the Palestinian people. The General Assembly made this day the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People when it passed Resolution 32/40 B in 1977.
- National Square Dancing Day
- Liberation Day- Albania
- Isdal Woman Day
- Nellie Tayloe Ross’s Birthday- USA
- National Day of Giving
- Unity Day- Vanuatu
- Throw Out Your Leftovers Day
- Chadwick Boseman Day
- Electronics Greetings Day
- National Lemon Cream Pie Day
Major Past Historical Events on November 29
Here you can get Major Past events and historical events on 29th November. List of Significant News Events and what happened this day in history. Let us Find Out.
- 2006-A leaked report raises worries about Nouri Maliki’s ability to regulate Iraq’s sectarian strife.
- 1991-A dust storm on Interstate 5 causes 100 car accidents and 17 deaths.
- 1973-Chrysler closes a number of plants, affecting 38,000 workers, and announces it would produce smaller, more efficient automobiles to challenge Japanese imports
- 1972-Atari Releases Pong which was a 1 or 2 player video game similar to tennis.
- 1963-The Warren Commission led by the Chief Justice of the United States Earl Warren which was established to investigate the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy
- 1951-The Thai military took over the country’s governance and reinstated in Thailand.
- 1929-American explorer Richard Byrd became the first person to fly over the South Pole which took just over 18 hours.
- 1899-FC Barcelona, the popular football (soccer) club was founded by footballer Hans Gamper.
- 1777-The first city to be settled in California, City of San Jose Founded.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on November 29
- 1988-Russell Wilson-American footballer.
- 1982-Lucas Black- American Actor
- 1976-Chadwick Boseman-American Versatile actor.
- 1969-Mariano Rivera-Panamanian baseball player.
- 1964-Don Cheadle-American actor, producer.
- 1932-Jacques Chirac-French politician, 22nd President of France.
- 1898-C. S. Lewis-Irish author, poet
- 1835-Empress Dowager Cixi of China
- 1832-Louisa May Alcott- American Writer
- November 28– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- November 30– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.