Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on July 30
Find out about past events, festivals, funny, weird, national days, special days & Holidays happening around the world in different countries on this day
- 211th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac- Leo
- Feast of the Throne- Morocco
- National Cheesecake Day
- International Day of Friendship
- Paperback Book Day
- Share a Hug Day
- Independence Day- Vanuatu
- Birthday of the Sultan of Pahang- Malaysia
- National whistleblower Day
- National Father-in-Law Day
- Father’s Day- Dominican Republic
Past events and historical events on July 30
- 2002-An attempt to end the Second Congo War, the Pretoria Accord was signed between the between the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Rwanda.
- 1980-The Israeli Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law declared as Jerusalem the unified capital of Israel.
- 1980-The Republic of Vanuatu gained independence from France and UK.
- 1935-The 1st Penguin paperback book is published in England and started the paperback revolution.
- 1932 -The 10th multi-event international sports meet, Summer Olympics open in Los Angeles.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on July 30
Famous Celebrities birthdays on 30th July– Rengarajan Jaiprakash, Neal McCoy, Richard Linklater and Laurence Fishburne, Bud Selig, Buddy Guy, Sonu Nigam, Trivikram Srinivas, Ushoshi Sengupta, Eleanor Smeal, David Sanborn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, William Atherton
- 1974-Hilary Swank-American actress
- 1970-Christopher Nolan-English/American screenwriter, producer, director
- 1947-Arnold Schwarzenegger-Austrian/American 38th Governor of California, bodybuilder, actor, politician
- 1863-Henry Ford-American businessman who founded the Ford Motor Company
- 1818-Emily Bronte-English novelist
FAQ / People Also
1. Which Day is 30th July 2023?
- 30th July is Sunday
- 211th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Leo
2. Special Day on July 30?
- National Cheesecake Day – On July 30, National Cheesecake Day delivers a taste of one of the nation’s favourite sweets. Get a slice of cheesecake with your preferred garnish.
- International Day of Friendship – The 30th of July is observed as International Friendship Day to recognize the value of friendship in life. The day also promotes the part that friendship may play in fostering peace across many world cultures. UN holiday that highlights the important role friendship plays in fostering peace across various civilizations. Every year on July 30, it is observed. The UN has designated a special day to encourage the idea of friendships among people from various origins and cultures.
- July 29– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- July 31– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.