July 29 2023 is Saturday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on July 29
Find out about past events, festivals, funny, weird, national days, special days & Holidays happening around the world in different countries on this day
- 210th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac- Leo
- National Lasagna Day
- Rain Day
- National Chicken Wing
- Constitution Day- Moldova
- National Lipstick Day
- International Tiger Day
Past events and historical events on July 29
- 2008-The U.S. House of Representatives publicly apologizes for slavery
- 1999-A New York State Police officer who posed with half-naked women at Woodstock 99 as colleagues were quelling a riot was suspended and charged.
- 1981-Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer.
- The most talked about wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer was watched on television by millions of people worldwide.
- 1957-The independent agency the International Atomic Energy Agency is established which aims to ban the use of nuclear energy for military purposes.
- 1948-The XIV Olympics opened in London, United Kingdom after a 12 year hiatus due to the Second World War.
- 1945-Japanese I-58 submarine sinks the American cruiser Indianapolis, killing 883 seamen in the worst loss in the history of the U.S. navy.
- 1836-The famous monument, the Arc de Triomphe is inaugurated in Paris, France.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on July 29
Celebrating birthdays on 29th July– Geddy Lee, Josh Radnor, Ken Burns, Singireddi Narayana Reddy, Patti Scialfa, Tim Gunn, Wanya Morris, Wil Wheaton, Neal Doughty, Alexandra Paul, Rodney Allen Rippy, Ato Essandoh, James Otto and Stephen Dorff, Jahangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata, and Sanjay Balraj Dutt.
- 1993-Dak Prescott-American Football Quarterback
- 1981-Fernando Alonso-Spanish race car driver
- 1938-Peter Jennings-American / Canadian journalist
- 1905-Dag Hammarskjold-Nobel Prize Laureate, Swedish diplomat, economist author, 2nd Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1883-Benito Mussolini-Dictator of Italy, politician
- 1805-Alexis de Tocqueville-French scientist, historian
FAQ / People Also
1. Which Day is 29th July 2023?
- 29th July is Saturday
- 210th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Leo
2. Special Day on July 29?
- International Tiger Day or Global Tiger Day – Every year on July 29, people around the world celebrate to raise awareness about the need to maintain tigers’ natural habitats. is another name for this day.
- July 27– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- July 29– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.