2022 July 28 is Thursday. Here you can get Past events and historical events on July 28. Which day celebrated on July 28. News Headlines on 28 July on 2021 & 2022. Explore Worldwide Events, Zodiac Sign, Indian & World wide Historical Events and much more on this date.
Special & National Day is 28 July
- 209th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- 28th July 2022-Thursday.
- Western Zodiac- Leo.
- National Milk Chocolate Day.
- National Intern Day.
- World Hepatitis Day.
- National Chili Dog Day.
- National Refreshment Day.
Specialty of July 28 in India
The Prime Minister will officially inaugurate the 44th Chess Olympiad on July 28 during a kickoff event held at the JLN Indoor Stadium in Chennai. On June 19, 2022, the Prime Minister also lit the first-ever Chess Olympiad Torch Relay at the Indira Gandhi National Stadium in New Delhi.
Birth Days on 28th July
The famous people that have birthdays today.
- Actor Darryl Hickman
- Cartoonist Jim Davis
- Actor Linda Kelsey
- Singer Jonathan Edwards
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Harry Kane
- Hugo Chavez
Top News Headlines on 28th July 2021
Here are the top news and stories in entertainment, sports & technology from 28 July 2021
- There have been cases of bacterial infections. The Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital in Shimla has discovered four cases of scrub typhus.
- The Prime Minister of Canada criticises the Canadiens’ draught choice.
- Rafael Varane from Real Madrid has been officially announced by Manchester United.
- Canara Bank’s Q1 profit increased by three times to Rs 1,177 Cr, and the bank plans to raise Rs 9,000 Cr to strengthen its capital base.
Top News Headlines on 2022 July 28
- India has added five additional wetlands, bringing the country’s total number of Ramsar sites to 54; the new additions include the Karikili Bird Sanctuary, Pallikaranai Marsh Reserve Forest & Pichavaram Mangrove in Tamil Nadu, Pala wetland in Mizoram, and Sakhya Sagar in MP.
- According to Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Mission Parivar Vikas 2016 improved the National Family Planning Program.
- The MoU of Cooperation between the Parliaments of India and Mozambique is signed by LS Speaker Om Birla and Esperanca Bias.
Economy & Corporate News
- At a cost of Rs 26,316 crore, the government will provide 4G mobile services in 24,680 unserviced villages.
- Cabinet authorises a Rs. 1.64 trillion ($1.64 billion) revitalization plan for BSNL, which will merge with BBNL (Bharat Broadband Network Limited).
- The government has authorised BPRL’s (Bharat Petro Resources Limited) additional investment in the development of the BM-SEAL-11 Concession Project in Brazil.
- A fully owned division of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is BPRL.
- Following snags, DGCA requests SpiceJet operate 50% of approved flights for 8 weeks.
- Campbell Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson of HCL Technologies, has been ranked the wealthiest woman on Kotak Private Banking, and Wilson receives security clearance to take over as MD-CEO of Air India. Leading Wealthy Women in Hurun 2021
- Funds from corporate social responsibility programmes can be used by businesses for “Har Ghar.”
- Churchill Leadership Award of the UK granted to Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy Wuhan seafood market, China’s “epicentre” of the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Gazprom, a Russian company, reduces its Nord Stream 1 gas supply to Europe to 20% of its maximum capacity.
- The US will sell 20 million additional barrels of oil from its strategic reserve.
- Russia acquiring the French and Norwegian firms’ ownership stakes in the Arctic oil field
- Sunil Gavaskar, an Indian legend, has Leicester Cricket Ground named after him.
- The National Anti-Doping Bill, 2021, is approved by the Lok Sabha and establishes the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) to oversee anti-doping efforts in sports.
28th July Past and Historical Events & News in English
- End of Armed Campaign Announced by IRA Army Council in 2005.
- US Congress approves the National Aeronautics and Space Act in 1958.
- IX Summer Olympics begin in 1928.
- Peru declares independence in 1821.
- Past and Historical events on 29th July
- Past and Historical events on 27th July
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post with your friends and relatives.
Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you.
Have a good day. God Bless You.