January 4 2023 is Wednesday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Here Know Holidays, Observances of Special & National Day on January 4
- 4th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac – Capricorn
- World Braille Day
- Independence Day- Myanmar
- Tom Thumb Day
- Perihelion Day
- National Spaghetti Day
- World Hypnotism Day
- National Trivia Day
- New Year Holiday- Russia and Azerbaijan
- Pop Music Chart Day
Major Past Historical Events on January 4
Here you can get Major Past events and historical events on 4th January. List of Significant News Events and what happened this day in history. Let us Find Out.
- 2010-Burj Khalifa is opened which is one off the world’s tallest building of 829.8 meter.
- 1958-The Soviet Union’s first nation artificial Earth satellite Sputnik 1 falls to Earth from orbit.
- 1948-Burma now Myanmar gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1896-Utah becomes the 45th state of the U.S.A.
- 1847-Captain Samuel Walker Colt sells his first revolver
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on January 4
- 1986-James Milner-English footballer.
- 1965-Guy Forget-French tennis player.
- 1942-John McLaughlin-English guitarist and songwriter.
- 1832-George Tryon-English Admiral.
- 1809-Louis Braille-French educator and invented Braille
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 4th January 2023?
4th January is Wednesday, 4th day of the Gregorian calendar, Western Zodiac- Capricorn.
2. Special Day on 4th January?
- World Braille Day-Every year on January 4 World Braille Day is celebrated of serves to campaign for the equal rights and opportunities of blind and partially sighted people. As well as raises awareness of the significance of Braille as a means of communication for blind and partially sighted individuals.
- January 3– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- January 5 – National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.