Is your body high in uric acid?Let us know health tips on uric acid problem. Let us learn some diet Tips For Uric Acid.
Table of Contents
What is Uric acid?
Uric acid has the formula C5H4N4O3 and is a heterocyclic chemical comprising carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen. It produces urates and acid urates, such as ammonium acid urate, which are ions and salts. The metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides produces uric acid, which is a typical component of urine.
What is the source of uric acid?
Uric acid is a chemical produced by the body when purines are broken down. Purines are created naturally in the body and can also be present in some foods and beverages. Liver, anchovies, mackerel, dry beans and peas, and beer are examples of purine-rich foods.
What are the symptoms of uric acid?
Hyperuricemia is a condition in which your blood contains too much uric acid. High uric acid levels can cause a variety of disorders, including gout, a painful form of arthritis.
- Severe pain in your joints.
- Joint stiffness.
- Difficulty moving affected joints.
- Redness and swelling.
- Misshapen joints.
Range of Uric acid.
Normal values range between 3.5 to 7.2 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL).
- Low-below 2.5 mg/dl -Male and 1.5 mg/dl -Female.
- Normal-2.5-7.0 mg/dl -Male and 1.5-6.0 mg/dl -Female.
- High-above 7.0 mg/dl-Male and above 6.0 -Female
Let us discuss brief about Uric acid.
Uric acid reaches our kidneys through our blood. Most of the time, uric acid is excreted through our urine. However, in some cases, when uric acid cannot be released from the body, it can lead to a number of health problems. Knee joint pain and swelling are common. If you have high levels of uric acid in your body, stop eating these foods immediately.
Uric acid is made from substances such as carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. Which is found in the body by a protein called amino acids. Urea is converted to uric acid and accumulates in the bones. Excessive levels of uric acid in the bones can lead to bone problems and pain. Do not eat yogurt, rice, dried fruits, pulses and spinach to avoid uric acid problems.
All of these things are high in protein, which can make your problem worse.
Health tips on uric acid problem
- Do not eat milk or rice before going to bed at night.
- This accumulates uric acid in your body.
- Also avoid eating sliced pulses.
- If you are very fond of meat, stop eating meat, eggs, fish, etc. immediately. This is because of the fact that consuming these foods increases the amount of uric acid in the body.
There are certain rules for drinking water.
- Do not drink water at all while eating.
- Drink water an hour and a half after eating. Purine is one of the largest proteins in the body that increases the amount of uric acid in the body. When the body breaks down purine, uric acid builds up in the body. For this you need to change your lifestyle and pay special attention to or change your diet.
So stop eating cheese, redmit, raisins and rice.
- In addition, fasting or fasting at night can increase the amount of uric acid.
- Often, high blood pressure medications can also cause uric acid.
- Health tips on gastric problem.
- Health tips on Hypertension.
- Food that causes acidity.
- Benefits of eating sago.
- 22 Rules of staying healthy.
- Get rid of Constipation problem.
- Home remedies on Thyroid disease.
- Tips for healthy kidney.
- Health tips on cardamom.
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post with your friends and relatives.
Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you.
Have a good day. God Bless You.