List of Group of Countries in the World Region based on their geographic makeup. The 196 nations of the world can be logically classified into eight groups, most of which correspond to the continents on which they are distributed. However, not all groups closely follow the divides per continent. For example,
- Middle East and North Africa are separated from sub-Saharan Africa along cultural lines.
- Caribbean and Central America are grouped separately from North and South America due to similarities based on latitudes.
Group of Countries in the World
- Middle East, North Africa, and Greater Arabia
- North America
- Central America and the Caribbean
- South America
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Australia and Oceania
Asia is comprised of with 27 countries. Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the globe, home to nearly 60 percent of all people. Five of the world’s ten most populous nations are located in this region, with China and India claiming the top two slots.
- Bhutan Brunei
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- 7 Wonders of the World- Modern and Original
- The Top 10 Theatres in the World – Seat Capacity and Estd Year
- List of Moon Mission by Country From 1958 to 2023