The latest electricity unit tariff in Odisha is Rs.3 per unit for the first 50 units, Rs.4.80 for 50-200 units, Rs.5.80 for 200-400 units, and Rs.6.20 for more than 400 units, according to OERC will be maintained for 2022-23.
Electricity Unit Tariff
|Unit Range||Unit Cost (Rs.)|
|More than 400||6.20|
Odisha Electricity Distribution Company
DISCOM- Distribution Companies in Odisha.
- OERC-Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- TPNODL-Tata Power Northern Odisha Distribution Limited.
- CESU– Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha.
- NESCO Utility-North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited.
- WESCO Utility-Western Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited.
- SOUTHCO Utility-Southern Electricity Supply Company Of Odisha Limited
Thermal Power Plants for Electricity
Thermal Power Projects are well-suited to Orissa. Large coal deposits in Mahanandi Coalfields Ltd.’s Talcher-IB Valley Coalfields, as well as ample water in the Hirakud and Rengali reservoirs, make these locations among the best in the country for pit-head power plants.
- Latest Minimum Wages in Odisha: High, Semi, Skilled & Un-Skilled Labours.
- Know the Latest Bus Fare in Odisha for AC, Deluxe, Express & Ordinary Bus.
- Odisha Jobs: New Vacancy, Recruitment and Examination date.
- Odisha Today: 22 Carat, 24 Carat Gold and Silver rate.
- Explore Odisha: History, Art, Culture, Tourism, Fair & Festival.
- Odisha Covid-19 Cases & Lockdown Latest News.
- Covid Hospital list in Odisha.
- Celebration of Odisha day.
If you liked our post, please subscribe, Share and Comment our page to stay with us.
Have a good day. God Bless You.