What is constipation
Constipation is a physical problem that can sometimes lead to unpleasant situations. Constipation is defined as having three or fewer bowel movements per week. Chronic constipation is defined as infrequent bowel motions or difficult faeces transit that lasts for several weeks or longer.
Symptoms of constipation
Almost everyone experiences constipation at some point in their lives. It usually just lasts a few minutes and isn’t harmful. Usually constipation symptoms are vary person to person and some symptoms are listed below.
- It can be difficult to pass at times.
- Feel bloated and nauseous.
- Stomach ache or cramps.
- Possible that the stool will be firm and dry Having lumpy or hard stools.
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Straining to have bowel movements.
- Feeling as though there’s a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements.
- Feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum.
Reason for constipation
Constipation occurs when your colon absorbs too much water from waste or stool , causing the stool to dry out and become difficult to push out of your body. The person who is balanced in this can neither spend time happily nor express it to anyone. This can lead to constipation if the food waste in the gut does not move normally.
Foods that can cause constipation
Here some foods are listed below that should be avoided or taken lesser amount during constipation.
- Skip of breakfast and irregular meals habit.
- Gluten-containing foods.
- Processed grains.
- Eating of Large amount of Milk and dairy products.
- Red meat.
- Fried or fast foods.
Diet for Constipation
There is some home remedies for constipation which help get rid of constipation and relieve constipation symptoms. So let’s talk about the reasons behind its creation to get rid of this unhealthy problem.
- If we eat less fiber, there is a risk that the food will become indigestible.
- Laziness is one of the main reasons for this.
- Constipation can be caused by not having the required amount of exercise or physical exertion. Occasionally there is a risk of constipation, even with occasional excretions or squeezing.
- Water plays an important role in the removal of waste products from the body, so if the amount of water in the body is depleted, if you do not drink enough water to replenish it, the speed of the nails in the intestines can lead to constipation.
- In many cases, eating too much dairy can lead to constipation.
- Similarly, taking a large amount of alcohol or caffeine (coffee) can lead to similar conditions.
- In addition, taking any painkillers or iron-rich vitamins can increase the risk of constipation.
- It is important to get rid of it with some simple remedies.
- It is also important to drink plenty of fruit and vegetables in your daily diet to get good results.
- Constipation can also be relieved by daily exercise to increase the movement of waste in the intestines.
Please Comment and Share and Subscribe for more updates.
Have a good day. God Bless You.