August 3 2022 is Wednesday. Here you can get Past events and historical events on August 3. Which day is celebrated on August 3. Holidays & Observances on August 3. National and Special Days on August 3. News Headlines, Current affairs on 3rd August on 2022. Explore Worldwide Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities and much more on this date.
Holidays, Observances, Special Day & National Day is on 3 August
- 215th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Leo
- National Watermelon Day
- National White Wine Day
- Cloves Syndrome Awareness Day
- Clean Your Floors Day
- National Grab Some Nuts Day
- 3rd August 2021 -On Monday, the country achieved President Biden’s target of having 70 percent of American adults receive at least one coronavirus vaccination shot, but a month later than Biden had hoped.
Birth Days on 3rd August
Here are some of the famous person celebrating birthdays today including
- Singer Tony Bennett turns 95.
- Actor Martin Sheen turns 81.
- TV personality Martha Stewart turns 80.
- Director John Landis turns 71.
- Rocker James Hetfield turns 58.
- DJ Spinderella turns 50.
- Sunil Chhetri.
- Sunil Grover
- Manish Paul
- Biswabhusan Harichandan
Top News Headlines on 2022 August 3
- The National Green Tribunal’s (NGT) judgement prohibiting the use of parks for social and cultural purposes is upheld by the SC
- Tami Nadu’s ban on rummy and poker-related online gaming were overturned by the Madras High Court.
- To produce accurate weather forecasts, IMD instals agro-automatic weather stations.
- Deep Ocean Mission would be carried out by the centre with a budget of Rs 4,077 billion over five years.
- The Delhi government has approved the Centre’s recommendation for a wage increase for MLAs; their new monthly salary and benefits are Rs 90,000.
- Veteran Kathakali performer Nelliyode Vasudevan Namboothiri, who received the Kendra Sangeet Natak Akademi award, passed away at age 81.
Economy & Corporate
- The Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2021, is passed by Parliament and establishes a minimal threshold of Rs 1 crore or less for the start of the pre-packaged insolvency resolution procedure for MSMEs.
- The Essential Defence Services Bill-2021 is passed by the Lok Sabha with the intention of preventing strike action by employees in government-owned ordnance companies.
- Battery-operated vehicles are exempt from paying fees for the purposes of issuing or renewing a registration certificate and assigning a new registration mark, according to RBI regulations for outsourcing payments, settlement activity by non-bank payment system providers (PSOs), and new registration mark assignment.
World & Sports
- According to the IMF, Covid-19 spending increases current account imbalances.
- Kiren Rijiju will be present at the eighth Shanghai Cooperation Organization Justice Ministers Meeting.
- The US has given India permission to purchase 82 million USD worth of Harpoon Joint Common Test Sets. Harpoon is an all-weather, over-the-horizon, anti-ship missile system.
- Sanjeev Singh, a cricket player for Divyang, penned and sang the song “Kar De Kamaal Tu,” the Tokyo Paralympics’ theme song, which was unveiled by sports minister Anurag Thakur.
3rd August Past and Historical Events & News in English
- Iran elects Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as president in 2005.
- 2005 Mauritania coup.
- In 1960, Niger separates from France.
- The first theme park in the world opens its doors in 1946 in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is established in 1900.
- Past and Historical events on 4th August
- Past and Historical events on 2nd August
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post with your friends and relatives.
Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you.
Have a good day. God Bless You.