June 3 2023 is Saturday. Holidays & Observances, National and Special Days, Major Past Events, Zodiac Sign, Birthday of Celebrity & famous personalities on this date.
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on June 3
- 154th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Gemini
- National Donut Day
- Jefferson Davis’ Birthday- USA
- World Bicycle Day
- World Cider Day
- National Chocolate Macaroon Day
- Martyrs Day- Uganda
- Insect Repellent Awareness Day
- National Repeat Day
- Poson Full Moon Poya Day- Sri Lanka
- Chimborazo Day
- Opium Suppression Movement Day- Taiwan
- National Bubbly Day
- European Bicycle Day- Germany
Past events and historical events on June 3
- 2013 The trial of Bradley Manning, a whistleblower, has begun
- 2009-New Hampshire legalized same-sex marriage.
- 1998-The Eschede train tragedy claimed the lives of 101 individuals
- 1989-Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini died.
- 1982 The Israeli envoy to the United Kingdom is killed
- 1973 The first supersonic airliner in the world crashes
- 1965-Major Edward H. White II became the first US astronaut to complete a space walk.
- 1937-Former King of England Edward VIII married Wallis Simpson.
- 1492-Martin Behaim unveils the world’s first globe
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on June 3
- 1992-Dilraba Dilmurat, also known as Dilireba-Chinese Actress and model
- 1989-Imogen Poots-English actress
- 1986-Rafael Nadal-Spanish tennis player
- 1931-Raul Castro-Cuban 17th Prime Minister of Cuba
- 1926-Allen Ginsberg-American poet
- 1808-Jefferson Davis-American President of the Confederate States of America, colonel, politician
- 1770-Manuel Belgrano-Argentinian economist, lawyer, politician
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 3rd June 2023?
- 3rd June is Saturday
- 154th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Gemini
2. Special Day on June 3?
- World Bicycle Day is celebrated on 3rd June as In April 2018, the UN General Assembly established June 3 as World Bicycle Day’s resolution recognises the bicycle is uniqueness, longevity and versatility, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transport.
- June 2– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- June 4– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.