Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on May 30
- 150th day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Gemini
- Anguilla Day- Anguilla
- National Water a Flower Day
- Day of the Canary Islands- Spain
- National Mint Julep Day
- Harvest Festival- Malaysia
- Loomis Day
- Indian Arrival Day- Trinidad and Tobago
- National Creativity Day
- Mothers’ Day- Nicaragua
Past events and historical events on May 30
- 2011-Germany abandons nuclear power.
- 1971-The US launched Mariner 9, a Mars space probe
- 1967-Biafra proclaimed independence from Nigeria..
- 1962-The premiere of Benjamin Britten’s War Requiem takes place.
- 1961-Rafael Trujillo, the Dominican dictator, is slain.
- 1922-Former President William Howard Taft dedicates the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., which was created to honour Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States.
- 1911-The first ever running of the Indianapolis 500 is won by Ray Harrounat at an average speed of 74.59 miles an hour.
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on May 30
- 1980-Steven Gerrard-English footballer
- 1971-Idina Menzel-American actress, singer-songwriter
- 1966-Sonya Curry-American Educator
- 1964-Wynonna Judd-American country music singer
- 1949-Bob Willis-English cricketer
- 1908-Mel Blanc-American radio personality and voice actor
- 1846-Peter Carl Faberge-Russian jeweler, goldsmith
- 1814-Mikhail Bakunin-Russian theorist, philosopher
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 30th May 2023?
- 30th May is Tuesday
- 150th day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Gemini
2. Special Day on May 30?
- National Water a Flower Day-On Water a Flower Day, take care of your indoor plants and flowers and your yard or window boxes to make sure all your flowers get water.
- National Creativity Day reminds us that all humans are creative and encourages them to use their ingenuity to make the world a better or at least more fascinating place.
- May 29– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- May 31– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.