Table of Contents
Holidays, Observances of Special Day & National Day on June 2
- 153rd day of the Gregorian Calendar
- Western Zodiac – Gemini
- Isabel Province Day- Solomon Islands
- National Fish and Chip Day
- National Rocky Road Day
- National Rotisserie Chicken Day
- Randol Fawkes Labour Day- Bahamas
- National Leave The Office Early Day
- International Sex Workers Day
Past events and historical events on June 2
- 1980-The first 24 hour news station, CNN, launched.
- 1979-Pope John Paul II makes his first visit to a communist country
- 1967-Benno Ohnesorg was assassinated
- 1965-About 236 are killed in the Yamano Mine disaster in Japan.
- 1953-Queen Elizabeth II is crowned
- 1946-It is declared a parliamentary republic
- 1946-The UK introduced the first TV licenses.
- 1938-Superman debuted in Action Comics Issue 1.
- 1847-The Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn is first performed at a wedding
Famous Personalities & Celebrities Birthday on June 2
- 1988-Sergio Aguero-Argentine footballer and Manchester City striker
- 1979-Morena Baccarin- Brazilian Actress
- 1972-Wayne Brady-American Actor and comedian
- 1965-Steve Waugh-Australian Famous cricketer
- 1965-Mark Waugh-Australian cricketer, journalist
- 1956-Mani Ratnam-Indian screenwriter, director, producer
- 1951-Jeanine Pirro-American TV host and author
- 1857-Edward Elgar-English composer
- 1740-Marquis de Sade-French politician, author
FAQ / People Also Ask
1. Which Day is 2nd June 2023?
- 2nd June is Friday
- 153rd day of the Gregorian calendar
- Western Zodiac- Gemini
2. Special Day on June 2?
- International Sex Workers Day or International Whores’ Day-After 100 sex workers gathered together and addressed concerns about their dishonourable working conditions and work ethics on June 2, 1975, the International Sex Workers Day was established.
- June 1– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
- June 3– National Days, Birthday & Major Past Events
Please comment and share Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.